Wednesday, November 28, 2012

belts, belts, and more belts!

hello gals! what's up with your jackets? looking better already! well, let's not get too ahead of ourselves! we still have 4 more steps to go! and this one is one of my personal faves and fashion strongpoints. it's bbbelts!

colette suggests:

skinny belts(great with skinny jeans)







wide belts(brown or black, depending on your personality)
sparkly, shiny belts!(everyone needs pizzazz!)







that's all for now, folks! next post: skirts!

5 comments:

  1. i love your tips on belts! I can rock any style with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colette! I used to have no style, but with the help of your blog I became a fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much. i did the belt post in honor of you!

      Delete
  3. but now you should follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwe! Thanks! How do I follow a blog?

    ReplyDelete