Here I come to save the day!
My PWP days are gone!
Finished!
In the past!
I've finally posted pics! So there!
Retro is a great style to rock 'cause there is so much room for each individual person's version of retro. And it definitely is classic, too!
Channeling this vibe is a piece of cake. Pair a vibrantly colored dress with a cardi and shoes that have a matching print. Here, I chose polka dots, but you can do anything! Stripes, splatter paint, checkered...the list goes on and on! Just make sure they compliment your dress.
Now for the surprise! I know a lot of my followers personally, but that doesn't mean they don't miss my voice occasionally! So I made you a VIDEO.
That's right. Just for you.
You should feel important. Here it is:







Those shoes are to die for babe ;)
ReplyDeleteyes and they are all mine....
ReplyDeletebut now you have to send me a video.
ReplyDeleteyou rock gurlll keep up the posts!! <3333
ReplyDeleteomg, thanks so much. you are totes amazing, too!
Delete