Let's be honest with ourselves now, girls. And guys. I know at least one case of stolen identity. I'm talking to YOU, caligurl. You know who you are. I know where you live. I can find you and HUNT YOU DOWN.
Anywayzzz.
God, I hate that. When people replace the letter 's' with the letter 'z'. Ugh. You don't sound cooler! You sound like a idiot.
Sorry, sorry, I keep distracting myself.
But today we have a very exciting post! We have a new video segment on my blog!
What what! We are lucky duckz.
Okay, that was pathetic.
It's called Colette's Closet. *duh*. Enjoy!
About my dance moves, don't comment. Unless you are complimenting me. I've never taken a dance class in my life. I guess I was trying to be cool but putting it in black and white doesn't make it artsy. I realized this a couple days too late. But whatever! There are a thousand videos online of bad dancers doing the Harlem Shake, so this isn't really that embarrassing compared to that.
If you are a follower, please make a video answering my question, What does fashion mean to you? I need feedback for my blog.
Thanks everyone!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment