Okay, so I lied.
People make mistakes. But this is not a broken promise on my part! This is a mistake.
I promised y'all I wouldn't do any more PWPs(if that is an unfamiliar term to you, go back and look at the previous posts. I'm not giving you the easy way out.) but people make faulty promises all the time. Like marriage. If you promise to love each other forever.....well, that's a long time.
I'm not saying don't love. Please love. Please love love love love!
But just be careful who you trust.
This all does have a deeper meaning. I hope you've been following this.
So.....
What I'm really trying to say is I'm sorry. Sorry for lying, breaking my promise. My heart is sorry. Yes, that DOES make sense.
So, thanks for understanding. But just cause I don't have any pics of myself doesn't mean I can't have pics of other things. So, these might not be fashion-y photos, but they are super duper cool.
Whew, cool, right?
Huvasti(estonian. bet you didn't know that, didja?)!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment