Saturday, April 13, 2013

Revelations

Fine. I understand.

I get it. 

Seriously. 

You saw my reaction to the blog stunninglyobsessed.blogspot.com and decided to check it out. Upon doing that, you realized you should spend your time looking at that blog instead of mine. 

Well! 

Your rudeness never ceases to amaze me. 

The truth?

You want the truth? 

Here's the dang-fangled truth! They stole my blog! STOLE IT! We were all hanging out, all friendly and kind, when out of the blue, they pop the question(they didn't ask me if I was preggo and they didn't propose). They asked me to help them create a blog. I kept my calm and at first I was honored. I felt important. Respected. People wanted to be like me.

Then I felt anger. Despair!

They thought they could march in and steal my blog away. Never before have I been so offended!

Maybe what bugs me is that their blog is a lot cooler than mine....

What? Where did that come from? There blog is not better than mine! I will not stand for such thoughts to pollute my brain!

Well, they did post a nice pic of me.

And they recommended people to my blog. 

I guess they aren't so bad after all. 

Oh. 

I've seen the light! 

I've had a realization of great truth and honesty!

I am telling everyone who reads my blog now to go to their blog and love every second of it! I may not be nice, but I am fashionable. I respect fashion forward girls writing an awesome blog. 

So enjoy their blog! 

But please please please please please please PLEASE-

Continue to read my blog.

And don't forget to comment! 

I love love love love times 3000 everyone who has used my blog to help them with their clothing and confidence. It's helped me to. Like that song from that Disney movie. "Kronk's New Groove". He sings it with the bony lady. It's actually about trickery and deceit, but the lyrics are like, "help me to help you to help him" so technically it's all about helping each other. Which is what fashionable, confident gals like us do!

If you are on break, love every minute! And if you aren't...read my blog to help get you through the tough hw nights! 

 I will post pics over break, so await them!

CIAO!




2 comments: