I woke up about 15 minutes ago.
God, I love Sundays!
Before I ate breakfast, I felt the need to check my blog just to see what was going on there and I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.
57.
57?
57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
57 page views in one day! I couldn't have had a better feeling right when I woke up than this! Thanks so much to everyone! I was honestly freaking out. I have never felt so appreciated before. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Blast into the past here: My first post you had to take a quiz, right? And upon taking that quiz, you realized that this blog might not be the most interesting one on the market. But some time later, just for kicks, you decided to check my blog again, just to see what there was to see. And you loved it! Or at least liked it. I'm not going to be narcissistic, but I like my blog, too.
So this is partially a memorial post to all of you guys who didn't believe in me at first and now do, I guess. But it's more a memorial post to the 5 lonely people who have been there since the beginning. I am giving another shout out to all of you who have made the extra effort to follow me and who, hopefully, still look at my blog!
Ooh! I'm also honoring Sundays, too. Sundays, where if I was in school right now, I would not have checked my blog and would not have seen your positive comments. I would not feel the need to write a new post and I would not have felt the need to write this tribute email to you all and to Sundays. So I thank you, Sunday, for being a great completion to our week and for always being my last day of salvation before school. You rock, Sunday!
I apologize for the no pictures, but it's early in the morning and my hair looks like crap. I will post them later this week. My friend and I are going shopping, so I can easily take photos there. Plus, she's got a great camera.
Adios
(man, I really like saying goodbye in a different language)
SUNDAY POWER!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment