I'm really tired.
I'm one of those people who can't go to bed late and sleep it off the next night. I get exhausted!
Well, I stayed up late doing my math homework. Maybe this should teach me something. Not that I shouldn't have done my math homework but I should have done it earlier than ten. Maybe I could have done it when I got home from school. And gone on Instagram later...
Anyways, this post is perfect for my mood!
(I have to keep using exclamation points or I'll fall asleep. That's how tired I am.)
Here's your fashion fill, my darlings!
I love this skirt. I never wear it that much, as there is a limited amount of things it goes with. It's from FACES, great store. Check it out. Shirt-American Eagle. I'm listing the brands because people have started to ask where they come from and I don't want you all to feel left out of the fashion forward group.
Love you all, darlings!
P.S. Changed the blog address to thechicessence.blogspot.com. Just for your information!
Adios!






No comments:
Post a Comment