Monday, May 20, 2013

Pop of Purple


I love the color purple.

It makes me smile when I get up in the morning. 

And you know wearing all one color makes your legs look longer. And it makes you look put together.

Most of the time.

In this case it does! And wearing something like this romper makes you excited to get out of bed in the morning. The color is great. GREAT. You know I love purple, but royal purple? Ahhhh. The BEST.

Whoa. Back up. A what?

A romper!

A romper is, and I quote Wikipedia here, folks:

A romper is a one piece garment worn by children and women. It's similar to overalls but instead of being made of denim, it can be made of any fabric. 

I have been dying for a romper for two years. DYING. And folks, just two glorious days ago, my prayers were answers. At a store that sells discounted brand name clothing for a third of the price, a royal purple dELIA's romper spoke to me through the fog. It shined like a beacon, saying, here I am. Come and get me!
So I did.

End of story.

And now you get to view a wonderful blog post by yours truly(excuse the sunglasses. I was trying too hard.)









I love you all dearly, darlings! Comment! I comment back(I reply back to your comments? I reply comments to you? WhatEVER.)!!!

Colette <3

No comments:

Post a Comment