Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Lovely Mixture

I've always wanted to make my own trail mix.

I mean, I have before.

But I want to make the PERFECT one. With no raisins or pine nuts and not the really salty peanuts, but the nice ones. Following?

I don't want to have keep picking out the chocolate chips and eating them, okay?! 'Cause let's be honest with ourselves now, folks. We all do that. 

But this outfit is no picking-out-only-the-chocolate outfit(POOTCH. Remember PWPs? Good.)! No, this outfit is a wonderful mixture of styles and vibes and there's no nasty weird nuts in it at all! If you took even one piece of clothing away from this outfit and replaced it with another, it would be crappy trail mix. 

I realize I'm bragging about my clothes here. But really, all I can brag about is the skirt. I bought it myself, but the other pieces of clothing are mostly courtesy to my bud Carrie(stunninglyobsessed.blogspot.com). The shirt, jacket, and earrings are all hers. 

Well, she gave them to me, so technically they're mine.

Besides just belonging to her, the shirt is Wet Seal, jacket: Forever 21, and I am unaware of the earrings' origin.

I'm sorry for taking so long. But I took a LOT of pictures, so you get a present for waiting this long. There's also a special new feature at the end. Have fun!














And now for the special feature at the end. It's called Guess Who!

Clues: 
This is a boy.
He is well known by many of my readers.
His name rhymes with a fruit.

Comment on my page with your answers!

Love y'all!

Colette


No comments:

Post a Comment