Monday, June 3, 2013

Coral Wave

I hope you all are proud of me.

For, you know, keeping my blog going. Others have doubted, but you always pulled through, even when I was at a period of great need.

CORAL.

What?

The stuff from the beach? Oh, the color.

What is that color anyways?

It's not orange.

It's not pink.

It's sort of a mixture. It's not peach and it's not melon, two colors for which it is often mistaken as. 

But now you're thinking about the title of this post.

If it's a pinky orange color than why coral WAVE? Waves are blue.

Well, technically they're white. 

I'm not sure about this title. I was just feeling it. When you think about a ocean-y theme, what colors come to mind? Blue, definitely. But what else? Maybe a dark green, like a palm tree, or a light orange, like the sunset.

And coral!

So, maybe I should have called it Coral Beach. Should I change it? I have enough time...

You know what?

I like Coral Wave.

So you can just deal.














I have no idea what I was doing here. I thought it would look cool if I was moving. Maybe, maybe not...










Auf Wiedershin! 

(My cous taught me that. I don't think I spelled it right, though.)





No comments:

Post a Comment