Sweet.
And.
Sour.
Like those gummy candies that are super super hard to keep in your mouth, but after like three minutes, they are so yummy? Sour Patch Kids?
Ahhhhhh. Childhood memories are coming back to me.
Hey, today was my last day of school. Nostalgia is in the air.
But yeah. Those.
Well this outfit is just like that.
That's right. You CAN wear candy.
This look combines a floral shirt with studs on the pocket with a black circle skirt, making this look a mix of rocker and chic. Although I can't really pull off the hardcore tough style, I can pull it off when it's mixed with what I do best, sweet and girly.
So get out of your fashion notebooks(btws, good idea. I keep one and cut out magazine articles and stuff.) and be ready to take some notes on this outfit!
I need a better ending to my posts. If you have any suggestions, please let me know, dahlings!
Colette <3










No comments:
Post a Comment