YEAH, SO I'VE DECIDED TO WRITE THIS ENTIRE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
WHY?
BECAUSE I CAN, DANGIT.
AND IT'S SUMMER!
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! ESPECIALLY FASHION.......
YOU HAVE AN ENTIRE SUMMER TO BLOW ALL YOUR HARD EARNED BABYSITTING MONEY ON CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES! AND IT'S A CHANCE TO REMAKE YOUR ENTIRE PERSONA. DECIDED YOU'RE MORE A ROCKER CHIC THAN GIRLY? GO FOR IT! IT'S A NEW TIME. THINK MAYBE BOHO IS MORE YOUR VIBE? GO BUY FEATHERED EARRINGS AND A MAXIDRESS!!! THE BEST THING I CAN TELL YOU TO DO IS JUST TO
GO FOR IT!
Alright, that's enough of that. But I spent some time for you dahlings, because I love you all. Here is a list of the predicted trends 2013. I'm getting you one step ahead of the game.
http://www.glamour.com/fashion/2013/02/the-dos-and-donts-of-fall-2013-fashion-trends#slide=10
http://glo.msn.com/style/truly-innovative-fashion-trends-for-2013-8783.gallery#!stackState=0__%2Fstyle%2Fmost-flattering-nye-party-looks-8781.gallery
The first link is for fall fashions if you want to look really ahead. The second link is for summer trends.
Another tip here, folks:
VINTAGE STORES. Sorry, I said I would stop with that. But seriously. They are everywhere. They might smell funky but you can find the coolest pieces for a fourth of the price. And there are tons of them in big cities. Also, trendy stores like Forever 21 are popular, but not overly expensive. Lemme tell you one thing.
Just because you bought a plain navy blue sweater at American Eagle for fifty dollars does not mean you are cool.
Vintage shoppers are cool.
They're like the indie-rock band equivalent of fashion.
So, reviewing.
1) VINTAGE SHOP!!!!!!!
2) read up on trends
3) join an indie band.
Have a fantabulous summer! I will post more, oh yes.
<3 <3 <3,
Colette
No comments:
Post a Comment