Before I begin this post, lemme say one thing.
I love fashion blogging for y'all. I really do. But we have one little itty bitty problem.
NO ONE READS IT!!!!!!!! :(''''''
And unless I get fifty page views on this post, I will go in my room, cry, and never come out. Except to steal more Lucky Charms and root beer.
No, Colette!, you say. Your blog is the only thing that keeps me going!
Alright, fine.
I am not going to stop helping all you fashion-aspiring gals.
But I really do want a more comment-able audience. Please!
So, as I have mentioned in the previous post, I am going to get help from someone who is undoubtedly more tech-savvy than myself to make a website that you all will read.
I will definitely post the link to this post later on. And there are no pictures today, because clearly reading my blog is not a priority in your life, so you don't deserve them.
I really love blogging. I do, I do. But there is no joy in this unless I realize others share my passion. And although there is a lack of followers and readers and commenters, I want to help you all. I really, really do!
So I hope after I create this website, you will all read it.
Because you all are the reason I do this!
Love you!
I also wrote a short poem for you.
'Though the road is long and hard,
You'll always pull through for me.
Because you need my fashion help,
And once you read this, you'll see,
That I will always blog for you,
And you'll always inspire me!!!'
You're welcome. awkward reference, what????
Except I meant it genuinely.
Now please comment on this and write me a poem!
Here is the link to my new website! Check it out, folks!
http://coletteanton123.wix.com/the-chic-essence
It's a work in progress, so don't get your hopes up.
Here is the link to my new website! Check it out, folks!
http://coletteanton123.wix.com/the-chic-essence
It's a work in progress, so don't get your hopes up.
Wooooooooo!
<3 <3 <3,
Colette
No comments:
Post a Comment