I do know how to spell. But it's summer, so why not be carefree and stupid and spell the title of this post the way I did?
There's no bossy teacher lingering over you saying, "Nope, vacation is one word. Nope, there's no 'y'. Nope, you're failing this grade and I don't know why I have to put up with you."
Well, that's rude.
She surely deserves a talking to.
But, moving forward, not looking back, right? That's the theme of summer. Or maybe it isn't. I like the sound of it.
Who here is going on Vay. Cay. Shun. this summer? A show of hands, please?
Nice.
Where y'all goin'?
Cool.
Well, going on Vay. Cay. Shuns. is a great way to get tips from that particular place. If you're going to the Bahamas, go get a tropical patterned shirt. If you're going to LA, you can get tips from celebs themselves! If you're going to NYC, just look out your window. It's the fashion capitol of the world, my darlings!
I am going on my own Vay. Cay. Shun. in just a matter of days. And, gals, think about the thrift store opportunities here. All the community college fashionistas just got rid of their clothes. Hello, cheap and stylin' wardrobe for BTS 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!
We lucky, lucky ladies.
So, again, no photos. Sorry :(
But think about what I said over your Vay. Cay. Shuns. Find the thrift stores and splurge away!
Alright, you may go to the mall, I suppose.
If that's all you've got.
But, folks, really? Whatever is at the mall is something everyone has. And gals, we've got to be original! We are the up and coming talk of the town, you know.
So enjoy your sun and fun! (Whoops, messed up the order of that.)
Boutiques! That's such a great word. Fancy Nancy memories.
G2G. TTYL. L8R.
-c013tt3.
No comments:
Post a Comment