Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Sincerest of Apologies

So, yeah.

Alright, that was pathetic. 

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY am sorry about not posting for so long. I really fall behind getting all caught up in summer stuff and vacations to fabulous places and whatnot. 

But I am in literally the capital of fashion right now, folks. 

Well, I guess NYC is the capital of fashion.

I'm in the runner-up to the capital of fashion.

SAN. FRAN. CIS. CO. 

That's what I said! 

Mhm hmm( gets a sassy attitude and waves finger back and forth indicating no.)

And.....

I just went shopping so I get to show off my merch to the world. I am very sorry. This is my apology post. I would get out of bed and take pictures of the clothes but that would require effort and all sorts of stuff I don't have right now.

So, goodnight all fashion forward friends of Colette! 

Or non-friends, just loyal followers.

Regardless....

Night-night!

Colette <3

No comments:

Post a Comment