Hey, guys.
Soooooooo my first day of high school is tomorrow.
I know, how could someone this amazing with fashion still be so youthful and exciting?
Well, it's a gift.
But I am kinda freaking out right now.
About, you know, the bus and lockers and meeting new people and stuff.
But my current worry is what to wear on day one.
This is very important. What you wear on the first day can make or break your popularity.
Okay, I'm being semi-dramatic. But everyone likes compliments, right?
And I know all you other freshman have got to be worried, too.
So, I have for you a list of the coolest BTS teen looks.
Have fun :)
Look One- preppy nineties. Think Clueless. Wear long socks, powerful tailored coats and Mary Janes.
Look Two- hippie summer. Keep all your Coachella-worthy headbands and crop tops and throw in a pair of your fave jeans for warmth.
Look Three- city elegant. Sparkles and skater skirts and compliments long enough to last you your entire year.
Look Four- classic patriot. Celebrate the USA by wearing pieces such as oxfords, button-downs and tons of JEANS.
Look Five- DIY guy. Wear something casual and then jazz it up with something homemade. It's super cheap and totally unique!
Well, you're welcome. And, hey, feel free to leave a comment. As long as it's polite. I need to hear from people like you to make my blog a success!
And good luck, freshman, on your first day!
<3, <3, <3,
Colette
WHATD YOU WEAR QT
ReplyDeletethanks love youuuuuu <3
Delete