Saturday, September 21, 2013

sweater weather

darlings, darling, darlings!

it's fall!!!!!

I think you know what this means.

sweaters

jackets

jeans

coats  

tights 

boots

And more sweaters. 'Cause I looooove sweaters. It's Sweater Weather!

Please tell me you know that song.

Ugh. Go listen to it. Youtube. The Neighborhood. Anyways...(I apologize for using that!)

Here are all my sweaters! I will surely add more as time goes on and I go shopping more.











And I hope you buy lots of sweaters because what else are you going to wear? Sorry for not posting in a while! I was busy with, ya know, high school and homework and stuff.

Please leave me a comment and vote on your favorite sweater!

Enjoy your fall!

<3, <3, <3,

colette anton

1 comment:

  1. I love sweaters too :) Love your blog.. Followed you on GFC & Google+ :) Would love the same


    International Giveaway on the Blog!
    xx Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete