Have you ever heard somebody say that word?
I should hope so.
But does anybody really know what it means?
I sure didn't....until....
Moments ago, when I looked it up.
So here you go, folks, EXTRAVAGANZA!
ex·trav·a·gan·za
ikˌstravəˈganzə/
noun
1.
an elaborate and spectacular entertainment or production.
So, yeah. I have clearly been on an extravaganza...
Of what, you say?
C'mon, folks, are we really that ignorant? Go read the title of this blog.
Now go back and read the last post.
Now go bang your head against the wall as you realize what you're reading.
It's a FASHION blog, doofus! A fashion blog! Which means that I went shopping, and it means that you clearly have wardrobe problems or you wouldn't be reading this.
Sorry, that was rude. But true. I'm sorry. No, I'm not. Agh!!!!
Anyways, finally I shall get to the main point of this post.
I have gone shopping the last two weekends and I'm going to go shopping today. I know, it sounds like a lot. But it's not what you think.
I don't take my calendar and say, "Hmm, let's go shopping for the next three weekends in a row. That sounds like fun!"
No. No no no.
I merely have been asked THREE TIMES IN A ROW to go shopping with my friends. This ultimately means THREE THINGS.
- I have amazing friends who like driving me to malls.
- They either read my blog, or know from my wardrobe that I have awesome fashion opinion.
- I am seriously running out of money and need to get a job.
And I also don't know what to buy. I have tons of sweaters. But what else to you need in the winter?
Well, I could use some jeans.
And some....
Well, shopping is fun, okay? I like it!!!! I don't think there is a single female on the planet who doesn't like it. So I will limit my shopping from now on! After today.....
Hey, it's her birthday! I couldn't say no, could I?
<33333,
Colette
No comments:
Post a Comment