Well, there isn't.
And I'm really sorry. Truly. Completely. Without-a-doubtedly.
Okay, so that technically wasn't a word.
But who cares about spelling right now? I have made a mistake. A mistake in which I put my grades and schoolwork in front of blogging and worrying about fashion.
The horror!!!
But seriously, I owe you guys some pics to commemorate for this travesty. But I actually haven't recently taken any pictures of myself for this blog, so I guess there really isn't any reason to keep reading this room.
*looks around nervously, making sure everyone hasn't left the room*
haha to them!
Of course I will show you guys pictures! Those people don't deserve to see them anyways. Well, good. We've weeded out the weak.
So, although I do not have any pictures of mwahhhh to show you guys, I will show you pictures of the best winter looks.
Picture me, living up north. Get in my frame of mind. *closes eyes.*
It's -3 degrees LITERALLY outside. I'm not exaggerating. It's snowing hard and once you shovel off your whole deck, it's completely covered again. You go inside, look at your carefully picked out school outfit, shrug your shoulders, and go to school in the winter boots and sweatpants you slept in last night. You throw on a sweatshirt OVER THE SWEATPANTS and avoid makeup and looking in the mirrors. Your heart races all the way to school, fearing you'll be mocked and made fun of, but realize when you get there that EVERYONE ELSE IS WEARING SWEATPANTS TOO. And then you cry in the bathroom and eat a bagel.
Whew! Glad that's over. But it's the truth.
Well, partially.
You guys know that I would never wear sweatpants to school. It's a joke, really. Me + sweatpants= apocalypse. If I'm wearing sweats to school, the world must really be coming to an end.
But it is freezing. And you want to be comfy. BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO BLEND IN.
That's really the key to fashion. Feeling comfortable with your self-image, but still looking great.
I would personally suggest the following ideas for when you just can't get out of bed:
Patterned leggings: They may seem flimsy, but you can get fleece ones and they can make them in aDORable patterns!
Nother one: Furry boots. They don't have to be ugly to be warm. You can find functional, cute boots that work perfectly for YOUR style.
And, finally, hats. Hats can be warm and soooo fashionable at the same time. Plus, rocking a hat means you get to hide a bad hair day. It's just too perfect.
Alrighty, good luck on your winter shopping! I wish you all the best of luck!
<3333333,
colette

No comments:
Post a Comment