Monday, April 15, 2013

I am sorry. 

Dreadfully sorry.

Very very dreadfully sorry. 

Alright then! 

What? I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest. 

I'm apologizing because I keep writing PWPs. Ugh, I hate them. And if you look back to the previous posts, you will see I tried to stop writing them. But I just can't.

PWPs are Posts w/o Pictures. 

But the clouds are clearing! 

The sun is peeking through! 

Later today, I am going to a WiFi hotspot where I can very easily post the pictures I took today. And because you've waited so long, there's another surprise! 

"Yay," you say. "I love surprises!"

I have a confession: Me too.

Okie dokie, well if that's all.....

Just wanted to let y'all know about this sitch(situation for everyone who doesn't speak American).

Thanks for your reading and following and admiring!

Does anyone know how to say goodbye in German?

2 comments:

  1. Goodbye in German is Auf Wiedersehen ;)
    Haha I found your blog, although it wasn't too hard since your followed me on Instagram... Great blog though cuz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete